We combine local knowledge and expertise with the ability to provide global perspectives and access into the capital markets around the world.
We have a range of associations and alliances with independent advisory firms in Europe, North America and Asia which enable us to offer our clients the benefits of an international network.
We provide independent financial and strategic advice on the full gamut of corporate finance activities, including:
Mergers & Acquisitions
- transaction origination, evaluation and execution
formulation of transaction strategy
- preparation of business valuations
- identification of and interface with potential buyers and creation of competitive tension
- negotiation of price and deals
Azurite Capital has experience on both buy-side and sell-side and strives to deliver superior outcomes for its clients in challenging and complex circumstances.
- assisting clients in raising capital and introduction to potential new investors
- assessment of the company’s optimal capital structure and whether equity, debt or a hybrid instrument is appropriate
- creation of competitive tension between new capital providers to deliver the highest value outcome for the client
- development of an appropriate fund raising structure whether it be by initial public offering, rights issue, placement, share purchase plan, dividend reinvestment plan, debt offering, hybrid offering or some combination of the aforementioned
- development of an appropriate instrument to suit the client's circumstances and ultimately increase capital efficiency and minimise the company’s cost of capital
Unlike integrated investment banks and stockbrokers, Azurite Capital does not operate a broking arm. This ensures that we have no conflict when deciding where to look for new capital or how to price the issuance of new securities. Our focus is solely on raising the new capital at the lowest cost available to the client.
Our reputation and long track record means that we have developed strong relationships with a significant number of local and international investors.
Capital Management and Restructuring
- negotiation with senior and junior lenders
- evaluating and implementing capital restructuring alternatives
- identification and negotiation with new investors and financiers
- structuring of the capital raising
- identifying unique ways to realise value for non-core assets
- assisting to optimise the company’s working capital cycle
Unique problems often require unique and bespoke solutions. Azurite Capital works closely with its clients to identify and solve short and long term problems.